We have a robust and highly efficient process for sourcing and placing our interim executives:
- Inquiry: A prompt response and assessment of the client’s needs to determine whether an interim executive is the best solution
- Briefing: A detailed conversation or meeting to fully understand the business and context of the requirement; outline objectives, timelines, budget and required candidate competencies, background and sector knowledge
- Search: Engage with our network of interim executives to source those with the right level of technical ability, and very importantly, the best cultural fit
- Shortlist: Present a shortlist of 2-3 candidates, with all pertinent details to an agreed timeline
- Client Interviews: Client selects candidates to meet and interview
- Final Selection: Define terms and manage contractual administration
Throughout the assignment, we stay in regular contact with the interim executive and the client to monitor progress and performance.